The Video Creative Coordinator creates and edits video content for use in a variety of communication channels. This includes post production on raw videos, capture and post production of in-house video segments and capture and post production at World Challenge events. The Video Creative Coordinator brings a proactive, strategically minded approach to creating crisp, understandable messages that resonate with multiple audiences and aligns with the perspective of World Challenge, Inc.
Compensation and Benefits
- Salary Range
- Between $52,000 and $58,000 a year based on qualifications and experience.
- Medical Plan (World Challenge pays 93% of employee premium).
- Dental Plan (World Challenge pays 93% of employee premium).
- Vision Plan (World Challenge pays 100% of employee premium).
- Life Insurance (World Challenge pays 100% of employee premium).
- Long Term Disability (LTD) (World Challenge pays 100% of employee premium).
- 403b Retirement Savings Plan (with up to 5% employer matching).
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 4 weeks per year.
- Education Reimbursement.
- Wellness Reimbursement.
Duties and responsibilities
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier and Audition.
- Able to contextualize core messages.
- Knowledge of motion graphics and after effects.
- Knowledge of distribution systems for content.
- Edit video for social media and web use, which includes the use of post-production footage, production, manipulation, trimming footage, sequencing, and sound editing.
- Co-write and edit scripts for videos, podcasts, and other media as needed.
- Work with vendors and field staff to capture the impact of mission’s work in a compelling manner.
- Provide creative vision to own the editing process from conception to completion (audio mixing, color correction, transitions, etc.).
- Work with various team members to create promotional material for conferences, missions, and other events.
- Work with other departments as necessary to assist in the development of needed materials that align with the brand of World Challenge.
- Manage and manipulate the recording process, to include lighting, sound, and post-production to produce high-quality video works.
- Able to manage lighting needs for video shoots in a variety of settings.
- Knowledge of a variety of video cameras and multiple camera shoots.
- Knowledge of associated audio equipment for live shots.
- Collaborate with communications team to strategically create content for various production channels
- Ability to create short videos from concept to creation
- Collaborate with the Communications team to storyboard videos for external video production vendors and internal projects that capture the story behind World Challenge’s ongoing work.
- Provide creative insight to other team members that allows for the expansion of World Challenge’s video library.
- BA degree in video arts, communications, or related field or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in editing and content strategy
- Agreement and alignment with World Challenge’s Statement of Faith
- Strong biblical foundation
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Portfolio of personal or published work a plus
This position works in an office setting with regular business hours Monday – Friday. On occasion, the employee may be required to work evenings or weekends to collaborate with staffs that are deployed internationally. Travel up to 15% of the year may be required.
This role may require lifting up to 20-30 pounds and is performed in a climate-controlled office environment.